11/05/2013

Katja; in memoriam

My best friend these past 15 years and a regular subject in my photography (especially in the early days) was Katja. Was, yes as she passed away last Saturday. On All Souls Day, how peculiar.

I'm heart-broken and miss her dearly. So this blog post is devoted to her, showing what a great model she was!
She wasn't always as easy to photograph, due to her dark black fur coat and inability to sit still for longer than 3 seconds. Still I somehow managed to get a billion photos of her on my iPhone...

Apologies for the weird and different image sizes, snatched these photos from my archive, phones and DeviantART.



The most terrible office manager, but she was great at keeping my lap warm!

... Or my tablet.

When I got to use my own lighting the first time, Katja was my model!



Viorella

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten